The Rural Business Investment Scheme is designed to support the development of a strong and diverse rural economy, investing in new business development and the expansion of existing enterprises to create a balanced and forward looking rural economy. The primary objective of the Scheme is job creation.
The Fermanagh and Omagh Local Action Group (LAG) Ltd will be hosting 5 MANDATORY Funding Workshops across the District Council area for the Rural Business Investment Scheme as follows:
- Belcoo Community Centre, Belcoo at 7.00pm on Tuesday 24 April 2018
- Ecclesville Centre, Fintona at 7.00pm on Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Bawnacre Centre, Irvinestown at 7.00pm Thursday 26 April 2018
- Castle Park Leisure Centre, Lisnaskea at 7.00pm on Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Milestone Centre, Carrickmore at 7.00pm on Thursday 3 May 2018
- Tea/Coffee will be available from 7.00pm with events commencing at 7:30pm sharp
If you are interested in applying for funding under the Rural Business Investment Scheme then attendance at one of the workshops is the only entry point. Please note that attendance also includes the requirement to complete an Expression of Interest form on the night (outlining brief details on the proposed project that you are seeking funding for including anticipated costs). Failure of the business owner if a sole trader, one of the partners if operating a business partnership, or one of the Directors if operating a legal entity registered with Companies House to attend a workshop will result in you being ineligible to apply under this call for applications.
For further details about the Funding Workshops or the Programme please contact Fermanagh and Omagh Local Action Group (LAG) Ltd, 16 High Street, Omagh, Co Tyrone, BT78 1BQ Tel: 028 8225 0202.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a competitive programme. Attendance at a Mandatory Funding Workshop or receipt of an invitation to submit an application for financial assistance having attended a Funding Workshop DOES NOT indicate that your application/the project will be awarded financial assistance.