The inclusion of associate partners enhances the expertise of the partnership so that the best of available knowledge and innovation can be incorporated into the project actions. The associate partners network adds and connects the project to a wide range of national networks and interested stakeholders in each country, who represent different interest groups. This brings experience and knowledge of best practice to the project and ensures wide dissemination of its results and outputs.
Some of the associate partners are bodies who represent the renewable energy industry in their regions and as such add significantly to the awareness and participation in the GREBE project. The associate partners form part of the Industry Advisory Group in their region.
The GREBE Associate Partners are:
Republic of Ireland:
- Ecosmart External Insulation Ltd. http://www.ecosmartexternalinsulation.ie/
- Irish Bioenergy Association http://www.irbea.ie/
- IT Sligo https://itsligo.ie/
- Mayo Energy Agency http://www.mayoenergy.ie/home2/home/
- South West College http://www.swc.ac.uk/
- Northern Ireland Solar Trade Association http://www.solar-trade.org.uk/
- AvainEnergia Ltd http://www.avainenergia.fi/fi/
- Pielinen Karelia Development Center Ltd. http://www.pikes.fi/en_GB/web/pikes-en